Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here's a couple pictures of the show I did at The Sorority House for their New Year's noise show. There are more, but I will post most of the comics from the show on this blog, so I won't bother with the pics right now.







That pencil drawing I used to play an amped-up drawdio I had built with the (indispensable) help of a couple friends. Dr. Science was nice enough to ask me to play the thing during his set, which was a damned blast. Dr. Science has more about the show, along with video, at his blog, p0pularScience.



Finally, here is a comic that was not displayed at the show. I think I may have left it at home that night. I'm not sure. There will be more comics like this one in the coming days. Happy New Year!


7 comments:

Nicholas said...

Glad to see new content up because your stuff is awesome! Keep it coming. And happy new year.

jay said...

Hey!
What did you end up doing with the drawdio? i'm terribly interested.

Alex Miel said...

Hey Jay, I kept it. I'll post some pictures in the next post.

envythedead said...

cool art man, keep it up!

Dr. Science said...

Next up... dueling drawdios!!

jay said...

oh great. i guess i meant... did you perform with them? play with them? draw comix with them? etc. but i would still like to see pictures.

Alex Miel said...

Oh right, I see. I performed with it. There's a link in the post to Dr. Science's blog post about the show. Video of the drawdio in action is there. I'll still post a couple more pictures too.